FILL OUT THE FORM TO SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST FOR QUOTE FROM Dickmann Manufacturing Company.
Dickmann Manufacturing Company has been satisfying the metal fabrication and stamping needs of our customers for over 50 years.
Please fill out the form to contact us for a quote on your next project, or call us at 262-377-3787.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What material types do you use?
Materials are dependant on machine capabilites, but we've used these materials in our manufacturing projects before:
- Carbon Steel
- Chrome Alloys
- Clad Metals
- Coated Steel
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Exotic Materials
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Plate
- High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA)
- Hot Rolled Steel
- Miro Reflective
- Pre Painted
- PVC Coated Aluminum
- PVC Coated Stainless Steel
- Sheet Metal
- Spring Steel
- Stainless Steel
+ What are your fabrication and stamping capabilities?
- To learn more about our metal stamping capabilities visit this page.
- To learn more about our metal fabrication capabilities visit this page.
- To learn more about our laser cutting capabilites visit this page.
+ Are you ISO 9001 certified?
Dickmann Manufacturing Company's quality system for the decades has been based on the ISO standard. Early in 2017 our management team decided it was in the best interest for Dickmann and it’s customers to pursue certification to the ISO9001:2015 standard. We are happy to announce we passed our certification audit and received our certificate in December of 2017.
+ What are your lead times?
Our lead times are based on a per-project basis, but we are flexible in our approach:
- We can expedite orders
- Lead time depends on part
- Generally we have a 3 week lead time
- Lead time can be negotiable
- We do rush orders
+ What other services do you provide?
Our additional services include:
- Anodize (Outsourced)
- Deburring (Outsourced)
- Delivery Less Than Truckload (LTL) to Full Truckload (FTL)
- Heat Treating (Outsourced)
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) and Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding (Outsourced)
- Painting Wet and Dry (Outsourced)
- PEM Insertion
- Plating (Outsourced)
- Powder Coating (Outsourced)
+ What industries do you work with?
We have worked with customers in the following industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Point of Purchase (POP) Displays