+ What material types do you use?
Materials are dependant on machine capabilites, but we've used these materials in our manufacturing projects before:
- Carbon Steel
- Chrome Alloys
- Clad Metals
- Coated Steel
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Exotic Materials
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Plate
- High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA)
- Hot Rolled Steel
- Miro Reflective
- Pre Painted
- PVC Coated Aluminum
- PVC Coated Stainless Steel
- Sheet Metal
- Spring Steel
- Stainless Steel
+ What are your fabrication and stamping capabilities?
- To learn more about our metal stamping capabilities visit this page.
- To learn more about our metal fabrication capabilities visit this page.
- To learn more about our laser cutting capabilites visit this page.
+ What are your lead times?
Our lead times are based on a per-project basis, but we are flexible in our approach:
- We can expedite orders
- Lead time depends on part
- Generally we have a 3 week lead time
- Lead time can be negotiable
- We do rush orders
+ What other services do you provide?
Our additional services include:
- Anodize (Outsourced)
- Deburring (Outsourced)
- Delivery Less Than Truckload (LTL) to Full Truckload (FTL)
- Heat Treating (Outsourced)
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) and Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding (Outsourced)
- Painting Wet and Dry (Outsourced)
- PEM Insertion
- Plating (Outsourced)
- Powder Coating (Outsourced)
+ What industries do you work with?
We have worked with customers in the following industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Point of Purchase (POP) Displays